Monday, November 8, 2010

Serger Freestanding Lace and Beading Applications


I thought I might add some blue to my blog, and shock everyone that it isn't bright red, burgundy or pink. Did you know that you can make freestanding lace with your Coverstitch feature on your serger. I have added some string pearls down the centre and yes these can be added using a beading or pearl foot with a special technique.
Left: This Serger lace can be added to any project simply by machine stitching it into place. You can find out about all of the latest Serger Techniques if you attend one of my Serger Seminars or workshops at a Husqvarna Viking dealership in your area.




 I will be posting dates and locations of  lectures, and sewing and serger events on my blog in the future so that you can attend them if you wish. We always have a lot of fun at them:)

Below: Serger lace that can be cut and inserted into a seam, stitched curvy or embroidery added. 


Happy Serging Everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment